Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Happy model


 My guy just loves it when I wear his shirts, as I've mentioned in an earlier post, and he loves taking photos of me wearing them, especially if I wear nothing else.  A lot of girlfriends or wives would balk at doing that for various reasons, including self-consciousness, doubts about their physical attractiveness, shame, concern about who else might see the photos, etc.  I understand that, but for me, none of that influences me:  I'm focused on making my guy happy and glad that I am his girl. So if he wants me be his sexy model, I'm more than pleased to oblige.  In other words, I care about his opinion, in particular about me, and I don't really care about the opinions of others; certainly I wouldn't allow their opinions -- on anything -- to supersede his opinions in my thinking.  We've both been through a lot in our lives and consider each other refuges and havens from the wolves of this world, so we try to make each other happy in whatever way we can.