Thursday, January 6, 2022

Women??

Often these celebrity transsexual guys who are asserted to be actual women still like stereotypical guy stuff even though they now wear a wig and their aunt's old dress.  Rightist website participants often mock them for this, saying real women only like girly-girly stuff.  Most of the males saying this are, from what they've written that I have read, assorted varieties of nerds and dorks and don't seem to have much experience with actual, real women.  Plenty of women have interests similar to men's, although they may have different reasons than men for doing so, and I don't think you can distinguish a real woman from a tranny by the things she likes to do or is interested in.

But I am about as sure as I can be without actually knowing any transsexual "women" that there is one certain way to distinguish them from real women:  the way they talk, how much they talk and what they talk about.  

I consider myself not much of a talker, but one time I accidentally left my phone's record mode on for some time while el jefe and moi were at home and I was astonished at how chatty I was.  For every word he said, I said 20 -- no, I take that back:  for every word he said, I said 100.  No lie, kimo sabe.  What did I talk about?  I don't even know, just random blah blah, what the weather was like, what a neighbor said, where I got a recipe, should I buy this or that when I next went shopping.... 

I mentioned this to him, apologizing for being  such a nuisance, but he said no need to apologize.  He enjoyed hearing me rattle on. It reminded him that he was home and everything was all right.  It was like listening to a canary chirping and twittering.  It was a kind of verbal sunshine.  When I was away from home, the house seemed cold and empty to him without the sound of my voice giving life to it. 

So, anyway, with these trannies, maybe they can take hormones or whatever they do to give themselves man boobs and shoehorn their feet into size 12 heels and slather on LA Girl cosmetics, but I bet they still talk like men, have the same speech patterns as they always had.  No hormones or operations can change that.