Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Things he says to me

"I was thinking that I like knowing that a guy complimented your ass." 
  "When I saw that guy trying to pick you up, I didn't get mad, I got turned on.   It arouses me to know other guys want you.  I can have you any time I want, and they can never even have a cup of coffee with you."
    "You might not believe this, but whenever I know you're coming, I get excited.
    I drop whatever I'm doing to be ready to be with you.  And when I see you I am just happy."

  "If  I may be honest and blunt, I think your breast size may be ideal.  Any bigger and I suppose they could cause some strain and get in the way."

 "Even when you are being snarky, you give me a raging hard-on."

    Him: "I need my dose of Vitamin W."
    Me: "What's that?"
    Him: "Vitamin Wanda!"

"I think when it comes to sex we are very much in tune.  We both like the same things.  I'm never shy to tell you what I want you to do." 

    "I used to worry a lot about you when you were in Afghanistan. I kept thinking, no filthy raghead is touching my Wanda."
    "I have a stash of pics of you, a lot of them that I took when you didn't know.  I just like looking at you.  Sometimes when we are out together, even only grocery
    shopping, I lag behind just so I can look at you and think I wish I had a girl like that and then I think hey I do and go up to you and slide my hand over your rump or hug you from behind and grab your boobs and you say cut it out!  But you smile."
    "If you were the last person in the world, I'd be content with that.  I really do appreciate you, more than words can tell."
     "I bask in the memory of our times spent together, as I'm sure I will our future memories." 

                       "The thing is, I care so darn much for you even if at times perhaps it seems like I don't.  But God knows I do, and I always want to be here for you."

     "Wanda, you don't have to believe me, but there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about you.  And whenever I think of you, I ask God to watch over you.  You're far too precious to me to simply shun the times we've shared through good and bad, and, well...,  I should shut up now."