Friday, April 1, 2022

I Can't Smile Without You

 Things keep getting crazier and I don't understand why. None of it makes any sense to me.  Who is profiting from this raving nonsense?  Is it, as Theodore Dalrymple says, merely a way to humiliate people by forcing them to accept and parrot lies that they know to be lies?  If so, why?  What is gained?


But...what is it that "they" want to control?  And why?  I can't figure it out.


Well, since my time machine is still in the experimental stage and the transmorgrafier cam wheel flange has flooglelated again and Amazon is out of stock, I'll just have to hang around in the present for a while longer.  Rats.  

But what I can do is just ignore it all, focus on what's real and important to me, and especially those who mean so much to me.  What else can I do -- and, when you get right down to it, what else do I really want to do, now or at any time under any circumstances?  All things come to an end.  This, too, shall pass.  In the meantime, I'll never forget what is always most important to me in my life.  I hope you can do the same.