Thursday, June 18, 2020

Hey


Hi, Wanda,
It was nice to see you again.  It's hard to believe we haven't seen each other since we were passing through MKAB.  That's a long time ago already.
I know I promised to keep in touch and let you know how things were going with me. I meant to, I really did.  But you know how it is.
I hate to think that we are moving on farther and farther into our own worlds and away from the friendship and shared experiences that we had and that we thought would always be important and tie us together.   But life moves on, doesn't it?  Your boat drifts on that current, mine on this one, and soon enough we can't hear each other, even if we shout, and then, finally, we can't even see each other any more.
But I will always remember you, wonder what you are doing at this moment that I think about you, and hope that you are happy and content.
Your friend,
Do I remember?  Do I?  Every day.  Every day I remember.